INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
The coronavirus, Covid-19, is spreading around the world. The well-being of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. As always, we are going above and beyond to provide a clean and safe environment. All our hotels and restaurants within the Grand Group family are currently operating, and we would like to inform you that we have undertaken all necessary actions to minimize the risk of infection.
Given the current development of the Covid-19 virus in Sweden and abroad, we are closely monitoring the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and the Swedish health authorities’ recommendations.
Procedures to minimize the risk of infection:
- We are working constantly to ensure the latest advice on hygiene and cleaning are met. Besides our ordinary cleaning routine, we are focusing on cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces including door handles.
- We keep our employees informed about the current situation and regarding the importance of personal hygiene to reduce the risk of any infection, regardless of character, and to be observant of symptoms linked to Covid-19.
- We have increased the use of antibacterial spray and hand sanitizer in both public and back of house areas.
- Following the recommendations of the authorities, we are not serving any buffets in our restaurants until further notice.
- We have routines and guidelines on how to handle suspected cases of Covid-19.
- We are carefully following the development of the recommendation issued by the health authorities and are updating our procedures accordingly.
Our cancellation policy:
Standard cancellation terms and conditions apply, the terms for specific bookings depend on which type of reservation you have made. This can be found on your booking confirmation.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the most updated information, please refer to Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or Folkhälsomyndigheten for information in Swedish.